Prospect Sleuth Terms and Conditions of Use
Lead & Follow Up Management System
Welcome to Prospect Sleuth (the "Site" / prospectsleuth.com). You ("you" or, "End User"), by accessing this web site & customer relationship management system, are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. These are the rules of the road. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Upon signup, permission is granted to access any of the materials, pages,
information and software on Prospect Sleuth's web site for personal or
business use. You may also add more users through the admin panel if you upgraded to the paid membership account. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish or license the materials (exception to this rule is your User Content, see section 3 below, you may do what you want with your own User Content data for personal or commercial use);
- use the materials for any public display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Prospect Sleuth's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Prospect Sleuth at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- [You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications];
3. User Content
Prospect Sleuth will NOT use your Lead & Follow Up data for marketing or any other purpose. We will not reproduce, adapt, publish, translate or distribute your content in any existing or future media. But we may from time to time contact our Users/You with marketing material, you will have the option to opt out of these notifications though.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website that does not abide by these laws.
The materials on Prospect Sleuth's web site are provided "as is". Prospect Sleuth makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Prospect Sleuth does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Prospect Sleuth or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Prospect Sleuth's Internet site, even if Prospect Sleuth or a Prospect Sleuth authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Prospect Sleuth's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Prospect Sleuth does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Prospect Sleuth may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Prospect Sleuth does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Prospect Sleuth has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Prospect Sleuth of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Prospect Sleuth's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Availability of the Site
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control Site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. Prospect Sleuth retains the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site to anyone or an account, at any time and for any reason.
10. Modification of this Agreement
We also reserve the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our services or the Site including, but not limited to, requirements for access or use.
* Prospect Sleuth does not sell or generate leads for you, it is used to maintain your existing and future prospect data.